July 18, 2014

Wild Summer Sampler - Another Finish!

Another Friday, another finish. This is fun :)
If you read my post last week, you know I sent several quilts out to be quilted, so I get to unveil several finishes over the next few weeks after months of nothing. So, here is my...


Wild Summer Sampler
52" x 52"
Made by Members of Color Bee Shocked
Fabric: Oh Deer! by Momo
Longarm Quilted in Orange Peel Design by Happy Me Quilting



I love taking my quilts out for a spin and a little photo shoot, so I ran over to the Capitol this morning. It's overcast outside, so the light isn't great, but here are a few fun shots.

I just love quilters - they are always so friendly. A lady visiting the Texas Capitol ran up and immediately informed me she was also a quilter - visiting from Arkansas. Isn't it a small world!

Thanks to my friend Tara for being my quilt holder this morning!



Have a great weekend - go sew something fun!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Congrats on a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! It is so fun and fresh!! Great job!! Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt, and stunning pictures to go with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo spot,even if it was a grey day! Love your quilt finish too! Congrats on a sweet finish for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely quilt, I do like sampler quilts and this feels so modern

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS