July 22, 2014

Cotton + Steel is EVERYWHERE!



I just love the excitement of a new fabric line - it really gets your creative juices flowing, doesn't it? And this new Cotton+Steel craze seems to be legit. There are so many fun combinations. I think I may be getting my hands on some of the basics very soon! These basic/blenders may be just what I need for my next projects. And they are available at my favorite online shop, Sew Lux Fabric! I am anxiously awaiting my Modern Building Blocks Sampler Kit from Sew Lux - in the meantime, these bundles are calling my name!


C + S Basics Dottie FQ Bundle

C + S Basics XOXO FQ Bundle

C + S Basics Notorious FQ Bundle




And these are just the "Basics" - I haven't even started in on the designer collections!! 

Have you ordered any yet? What's your favorite Cotton + Steel?
Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy has already started a Cotton + Steel swap. I missed the first round {dang it} but I'm eyeing Round two...





I got obsessed last year with Carolyn Friedlander's Botanics collection - looks like 2014 may be the Cotton + Steel year!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. It IS everywhere! I love it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I don't understand the hype. I do like the basics collection, and the odd print from the other collections, but over all horses and tigers and stuff just isn't my bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will admit that not all of the collections are for me either, but I'm always on board with solids/blenders. These are fun, different and I'm going to give them a try.

      Delete
  3. i love the ones you featured. love the dots and x o's especially.

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS