May 18, 2014

Modern Building Blocks Sampler Quilt

I have been drooling over all of the Quilt Market Instagram photos over the past few days, but I have to tell you I am totally blown away by this quilt! It is a Moda Bella Solids Modern Building Blocks Sampler Quilt and I have to have it! In fact, I have already put in my reservation with Sew Lux Fabrics.  Chrissy from Sew Lux is taking reservations for this kit.  Call it an early Christmas gift for yourself, ladies, and get a reservation!  It won't ship out for several months so you have time to save you pennies. 


 Source





post signature

2 comments:

  1. It is a lovely sampler. Like that the blocks are different sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get it, it is AMAZING!!!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS