April 3, 2014

Jelly Roll eBook



A couple of years ago, I posted one of my first tutorials on how to make a Lasagna Quilt (aka. Jelly Roll Race).  I thought it was a great beginner pattern and I wanted to learn the process of doing a tutorial for my new (at the time) blog.  The lasagna quilt is a perfect quilt that can be completed quickly for a gift or just to keep for yourself.


Last year, I was so excited when Fave Quilts asked if they could share it on their website.   If you don't know about Fave Quilts, you are missing out - they've got TONS of free quilt patterns, blocks, and tutorials. 

Since then, I was thrilled to see visits on that one tutorial skyrocket.  At last check, it was over 16,500 hits, which, for my little blog, seems mindblowing to me. I've gotten good feedback about this tutorial and have tweaked it along the way to make it even more user friendly. 

And then, to top it off, a couple of months ago Fave Quilts asked if they could feature my quilt in their new FREE e-book, called How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns. They are launching the book TODAY! 

The book includes 9 free patterns using jelly rolls.  I cannot wait to try a few more of these out. The Jelly Roll Braid on page 14 looks really cute ;)

I hope you will check out the tutorial and download the FREE e-book.  Let me know what you think of the tutorial. 

Hope you are sewing something awesome this week!

post signature

3 comments:

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS