April 6, 2014

Get Your Hex On - Round 2 - Sign Up NOW


After an amazing year creating and running the Get Your Hex On bee, I've decided to relinquish the reins and hand it over to two very capable members, Elita and Susan.  But, I want to help them get the word out so I am hoping you will check out the links below for more information.


What is the Get Your Hex On Bee?

I went through a slight hexie obsession about a year and a half ago and I wanted to create a virtual bee where we could work together on our hexie projects.  The Get Your Hex On bee was born! You can find the Flickr group here or click on the bar at the top of this page.  We did a 12 month bee last time with 3 "hives" going, but Susan and Elita have decided to do a 6 month commitment, so it's totally doable to add this to your plate ~ a perfect way to get that hexie project kickstarted. It was amazing and inspiring to see all the gorgeous hexagon projects we worked on.

Year 1 has come to a close, and I've got a whole lot of new commitments on my plate, so I am handing the group and bee over. You can sign up now!!  Here is the sign up form.

I promise you will have a hex-tastic time with this bee!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Stacey! Looking forward to more beautiful hexies this year! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS