February 8, 2014

My First Finish of 2014...

My first finish of 2014 was this easy t-shirt quilt made for some friends.  This is the first t-shirt quilt I've ever made and it was pretty simple.




I cut and fused her tshirts into 15" squares, added a sashing with cornerstones for a simple clean look.  I used Kona Aqua on for the sashing and the backing.

The finished size was around 72" square so I took it in and long-armed it myself at a local quilt shop.

I am really happy with how this turned out.  I may be doing more of these in the future!

Hope you are sewing something fabulous today :)


post signature




3 comments:

  1. I like the simplicity of it. Sometimes T-shirt quilts get a little crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, simple is better! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! I have a t-shirt quilt to make and can't get my daughter to decide on what she wants.

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS