February 19, 2014

A bit of randomness...

Today, I've got a few little random bits to share... a little of this and a little of that, so here it goes:

I am SO close to finishing the top on my double wedding ring! As of last night I had four of the six rows pieced. So exciting!!


I have participated in two swaps recently, and my first swap partner sent me this adorable zipper pouch just in time for Valentine's Day.  Not only do I ♥ Valentine's related items, I love monogrammed gifts as well. Thanks Martha!




Last year, I was featured in a Moda Bakeshop tutorial called Cozy Campground Quilt.  Tina T. just sent me a picture of her finished quilt, and I just adore it! She changed up the layout ~ this one is for her 8 year old and now her 4 year old wants one too! Thanks Tina for letting me share this!



Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced today - have a look at some of the awesome projects out there and get inspired!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the zipper pouch! The double wedding rings is beautiful! I love your blog! I just added you to my feedly account! Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly dont know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS