January 27, 2014

Please Be Mine!

I am such a sucker for Valentine's colors - something about Red, Pink and White just call to me, and being on a fabric diet isn't helping at all.  Seriously, look at these adorable bundles from Sew Lux Fabric - one of my favorite online stores!!
Sew Lux Fabric and Gifts Blog


This is one of their curated collections called Surrounded by Love:

Curated Collection - Surrounded by Love

And this one is called Be Mine:
Curated Collection - Be Mine 2014

And then just to top it off, they've got this great tone on tone white bundle as well. 

Stash Worthy Special - Muslin Mates White Half Yard Bundle


I am drooling over these three bundles - oh please, can they be mine?

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh! I wish they could be mine too!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally understand the drooling, they are scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong! You can do this! But they are very pretty bundles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I are taking a weekend trip the end of February. He so sweetly looked up all the quilt stores in the area. How am I going to practice restraint if we go to all ten of them?! These bundles are beautiful. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS