November 26, 2013

Cross-Stitch,huh?

I may be a total sucker, but I am going to take on a cross stitch project over the Christmas holidays!! It's only been, say, 15 years since I did a cross stitch project. But, I have been SUCKED in to the adorable designs at Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  Seriously, folks, this website should come with a warning!!

So, the pattern comes in three weekly installments (the first one comes on the 29th, but I haven't even started the frame, so I am already playing catch up), each week is a surprise pattern, but as you can see below the teaser from the website is adorable!  I've bought my floss and ordered my fabric online.  I'm anxiously awaiting its delivery so I can stitch the frame.  This just seemed like a perfect holiday project that I can do while snuggled up on the couch with some hot chocolate... mmm, a girl can dream, right?

You can follow all the action of these adorable patterns via Instagram (#thefrostedpumpkinstitchery).  Anyone else stitching up something fun this holiday??

It has been forever but I am linking back to WIP Wednesday today - hope to have some more progress for you soon!




8 comments:

  1. I'm always working on something fun for the holidays! Thanks for the link. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one sweet pumpkin! I totally understand the part about being sucked in!!!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt@yahoo.com
    ipatchandquilt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I keep debating whether or not to sign up for one of these, but I've already got a cross stitch I really must finish. Really.....!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks adorable! Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these designs. I just do not think my eyes would allow me to do... but I enjoy the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Frosted Pumpkin patterns and bought their Woodland Sampler hoping to learn cross stitch this year. Alas, i haven't taken time to sit dow and do it :( . Have fun working on your project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a huge fan of their patterns! I have 4 (yes, I'm way behind on all of them) of them in progress right now including the two new Christmas ones :). Hopefully you'll stay caught up a little better then I have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, their patterns are super cute. I just gave in and bought the woodland sampler, though I'm looking towards 2014 instead. I've never finished a cross stitch yet, despite having started a couple, but maybe these small installments will be just the ticket. A girl can dream right? :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS