November 4, 2013

2014 Capital of Texas QuiltFest Raffle Quilt


Tonight the Austin Area Quilt Guild unveiled our 2014 Capital of Texas QuiltFest Raffle Quilt.  I am one of the co-chairs of the 2014 show, and I'm super proud because this is the pattern I picked out. 

I couldn't be more pleased and wanted to share some of the photos with you.

Pattern - Fiesta Mexico by Karen Kay Buckley
Made by Members of The Austin Area Quilt Guild (hand appliquéd)
Quilting by Angela McCorkle - Quilts With a Heart
Photos by Harry Cabluck

Tickets will be available for sale beginning in December, 2013. $1 for 1 ticket, $5 for 6 tickets.  Check the website www.captxquiltfest.org for raffle quilt locations.  You can also "like" the AAQG on Facebook here.

If you are in the Austin, Texas area September 12-14, 2014, I would love to see you at our show!





















4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the photos of quilts with such happy colors. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Stunning what a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS