September 2, 2013

Random Musings on Labor Day...


Hi there everyone! Happy Labor Day ~ hope you are enjoying the extra day off this week, I know I am.  Last night, I jumped on board this awesome bandwagon - Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt-A-Long.  Here's the link to Molli's blog - follow us on Instagram for all of the sparkly goodness!




This is a GREAT way to use up your scraps - and boy do I love rummaging through my scrap bin to find the perfect fabric combinations!.


I was recently asked to share some of my tutorials with Fave Quilts - have you heard of them? They've got TONS of free patterns online - they categorize and provide links to all of the patterns in the blogosphere and beyond.  I sent them a couple of links and I was shocked this morning to see that my Lasagna Quilt tutorial was listed as the top quilt in the throw and lap quilt category.  If you are looking for a quick and fun quilt using a jelly roll, check out my tutorial.



Finally, I guess I am going to have to give away the Aurifil to two alternates, because I can't get in touch with the two winners who were "no-reply" bloggers - are you one? How do you fix it if you are?  Check out this tutorial at Sew at Home Mummy's blog for a step-by-step cure!

The new winners are...



I will email you later today to get your mailing address - thanks so much for playing!!

Have a great {short} week everyone!






3 comments:

  1. I'm joining the MSBHQAL as well! I'm done 2 blocks! I'm not on Instagram, but if you are interested, I'm at

    http://pinprickedfingers.wordpress.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew pretty! Love those first two blocks of yours, Stacey! And we're off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the two newest winners.

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS