September 26, 2013

Fabric Sale!

I don't normally post fabric sales unless they are just too good to pass up. This morning, I got an email from Fabric.com about a big sale and I scored some MAJOR good deals. 

 I got 7 yards of adorable Moda fabrics for $31.04, and free shipping!  At $4.43 per yard, how could I refuse? These were from the Apple Jacks, Cuzco, Noteworthy, Twenty Three and Cherry on Top lines - all of which I loved. They were 50% off and this coupon is for an additional 20% off.  If you order $35 worth of fabric, it's free shipping. SCORE!  


Here's what I got - great stash builders...






2 comments:

  1. Very tempting, Stacey! I can see why you couldn't pass it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I may need to take a look! I certainly don't need more fabric, but that's never stopped me before!

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS