September 14, 2013

Craftsy Sale

I love Craftsy! They've got some a.maz.ing classes and I regularly browse their site for patterns. 

Craftsy

They've got a huge sale going on right now - you should check it out if you have some down time this weekend... I've got a couple of the classes on my wishlist and now is a good time to stock up on them!

By far, I think the item I am currently coveting the most is this 50 fat quarter bundle set for only $63.99 ($96 off the regular price) = that's barely $1 per FQ. Oh, I am going to have to resist this...


Have fun shopping, I know I will.

2 comments:

  1. I think they had so many hits that they are temporarily down. Hopefully they will be up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU STACEY,FOR A BEAUTIFUL STACK OF FABRICS!
    WHAT BRIGHT+CHEERY COLORS! THANKS!

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS