August 28, 2013

Lucky Stars BOM - a WIP status



I'm a couple of blocks behind on my Lucky Stars BOM, but everytime I step back to look at these gorgeous paper pieced blocks, I just adore them.  If you haven't seen all of the gorgeous offerings from this group of paper piecers, check out the Flickr group linked above - you won't be sorry.  This is Elizabeth Dackson's brain child from Don't Call Me Betsy - and boy do I love what she's been cooking up for us each month.

Here they are - all laid out in one spot:

1. Lucky Stars BOM - January Block, 2. Lucky Stars BOM, 3. March - Ninja Star for Lucky Stars BOM, 4. April Lucky Stars BOM, 5. Lucky Stars BOM - May, 6. Lucky Stars BOM July Block, 7. Lucky Stars Practice Block 2.08. Not available

Here's to hoping I can get my August block done before September 1 ~ fingers crossed :)

Linking up with WIP Wednesday today over at Freshly Pieced - you know Lee is always up to something awesome, so go check it out!

6 comments:

  1. Love your colors for your Lucky Stars BOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks! Love the aqua and orange combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are looking fantastic! I love the fabrics you are using

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific blocks. I've fallen terribly behind on mine. I'm only up to April!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors and such gorgeous blocks! This makes me want to join in the fun, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS