August 1, 2013

Busy Little Bee

I haven't posted bee blocks here in a while - here are few from the last couple of months. I am in two bees, one is called Color Bee Shocked and the other is the bee I started dedicated to hexagons, Get Your Hex On!  I have had such a blast in these two bees - have met wonderful quilty friends and had so much fun working on a wide variety of projects.  

I got a jump on August and have already done both blocks, that NEVER happens :)

Get Your Hex On! August block
Get Your Hex On - August Block
July Block for Erin
July Get your Hex On Block for Erin
June block
Get Your Hex On - June Block - octagons and squares


Irish Chain - August block for Karen
Irish Chain Block- August block for Color Bee Shocked
And, this isn't a bee block, but I'm on a mission to finish my Swoon quilt - here's #6 of 9.  Hoping to finish the last three this month.
OK I can't stop!! Block 6 of 9
Swoon Block #6


What are you working on these days?

5 comments:

  1. All awesome, I can't wait for my August fabric to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab blocks! I'm loving the hexi log cabin block. May have to try one of those someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these blocks are wonderful, especially the red hexies in a triangle!
    Love your eye for detail and percision!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    Ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you don't mind, Stacey.... I just had to share this on my facebook page with a link back. I especially loved the log cabin hexi. And all it's fun little fabrics! Great finishes all. Hope you can get the other three swoon blocks done. Looking forward to seeing the top!

    Lorna:)
    https://www.facebook.com/SewFreshQuilts

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your hexie bee blocks are great. I finished up my July block for Ana last week and sent it off to Portugal on Tuesday. Love your Swoon block. Got to love the FMF.

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS