August 24, 2013

Aurifil Winners!

You guys never cease to amaze me! The blog has had a great couple of weeks and now between Bloglovin' and Feedly I have 474 unbelievably awesome folks keeping up with my zany life.

I absolutely loved seeing where all of you guys are from - it really drives home the ability of the blogging world to bring us all together around a common passion for quilting and creating. 


So, I believe I owe you guys three, that's right, three Aurifil Sample packs.  The Random Generator has spoken and here are the lucky winners!

 




Congrats!!! Rebecca and RoseL - you may be "no reply bloggers" so please email me your mailing address so I can get this out to you right away - you will love this little sample pack and will want to play with them ASAP.  Moneik, I emailed you as well.

I will check in with everyone next week and may have to share the gratuitous "first day of school" pics with you. I will have one in Pre-K and one in first grade ~ it goes by so fast.  My son entering Pre-K requested a Spider Man quilt for nap time, so I whipped up the fastest quilt ever this week for him - let's just say, no piecing, no binding, VERY little quilting.  But he doesn't care a bit - he loves it just the same!!

To all of you new followers, welcome :) There's lots of fun coming up here in the next few months, so stay tuned.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those soft pink and soft blue colours! Would you mind telling me their colour codes? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure - the pink is #2410 and the light blue on the far right is 8942 (wool 12 wt)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to all you lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners. Your son is going to be the hit of the class with a Spider Man nap quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners and look forward to the school pictures!
    xo jan@sewandsowfarm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the opportunity to win. I'm thrilled to be receiving some aurifil thread.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you keep track of your feedly subscribers? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS