June 6, 2013

End of School Party and Other Blog News

I cannot believe how fast this year has flown - at the end of the day, I will have one son headed for 1st grade and one headed for Pre-K in the elementary school with big brother! I cannot believe how big they are. Here is Will's first day of school/last day of school pics. 


And, for those of you wondering, today is the day I give the quilt to Will's kindergarten teacher, I'm so excited!!

hlc1.jpg
Pin It




Plum and June

In other bloggy news, I'll be participating in this fun blog hop for new bloggers starting tomorrow.  I still consider myself a new blogger, I just passed my one year blog-iversary a couple months ago and I still have so much to learn. I'm excited to tell you more about me and my crazy life!

I hope you will make it a goal to visit every blog on the hop and meet some new bloggers who share our passion about quilting!! Come back on my day, June 21st,  there might be a giveaway {hint, hint} :)

Here is the full list of participants: 



Friday, June 7th
Nancy @ Owen's Olivia
Amy @ 13 Spools
Casey @ The Studiolo 
Nanette @ Yeah, I Made That

Friday, June 14th
Julie @ Jolie Maxtin
Melissa @ Melia Mae Quilting
Adrianne @ On The Windy Side
Molli @ Molli Sparkles
Laura @ Little And Lots
Valerie @ Between Quilts

Friday, June 21st
Leigh Anne @ Ella's Cottage
Stacey @ The Tilted Quilt  <==== THAT'S ME
Sarah @ Quilt Candy
Jackie @ NW Patchwork
Erica @ Happy Fabric
Stephanie @ Simple Sewendipity
Lauren @ Seraphym

Friday, June 28th
Green @ So Sew Green
Gwendellyn @ The Rainbow Revolts
Jessica @ Stitched In Thyme
Kathy @ Kayak Quilting
Michelle @ Factotum Of Arts
Kris @ Sew Sunshine
Camilla @ Faffling

Friday, July 5th
Christa @ Christa Quilts!
Stephanie @ Quarter Incher
Kristy & Shayla @ Sassafras Lane Designs

Friday, July 12th
Anne @ PlayCrafts
Cath @ Wombat Quilts

Friday, July 19th
Alison @ Making Happyness
Kelsy and Amanda @ Everyday Fray
Ella and Nesta @ Ella & Nesta's Little Room
Nicole @ Modern Handcraft
Aylin @ AyliN-Nilya

Friday, July 26th
RobinSue @ RobinSue Quilts
Elisa @ Lovelea Designs
Elizabeth @ In The Boondocks
Emily @ Sew E.T.

5 comments:

  1. He even looks older at the end of the year.

    I can't wait to hear what she thinks of her quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the teacher is going to love that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilt! She is a lucky teacher for sure:) The colors are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fulfill your dreams (11589)
    we gives you the easiest way to increase income
    For more details visit: http://eazy2earn.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS