May 21, 2013

Ice Cream, Anyone?

Mmm. Chocolate ice cream anyone? #summersamplersewalong  with @ellisonlane

Boy, I am such as sucker for a fun sew-along!  I've been sewing along with Ellison Lane Quilts in a fun little sew along that started last week - it's not too late to join in for a little summer fun - we've done lemonade, a cupcake, a popsicle and a soft serve ice cream. These are going to make an adorable little mini quilt, don't you think? 



A cool glass of lemonade - mmm. #summersamplersewalong






My favorite flavor - orange dreamsicle for the #summersamplersewalong with @ellisonlane



Cupcake with sprinkle and a cherry! #summersamplersewalong  with @ellisonlane



Linking up this week with WIP Wednesday to share my progress - hope you have a great week!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. Love your strawberry bowl with the chocolate ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Where are you finding the time? I am struggling to keep up with all my swaps and bees.

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS