May 17, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com

Today I am entering this little mini Dresden in the Blogger's Quilt Festival - I never knew I would fall so in love with this little quilt.  I made for a blog hop earlier this year, but it quickly became one of my favorites.  I'm entering it into the mini quilt category.  Voting is open NOW - I am Quilt #4 in the list. The antique fussy cut scissors make it a perfect hanging for my sewing room.  I hope you enjoy.  And if you are so inclined, there is voting for for a Viewer's Choice award here.  I think you need to link to this post in the form.  Next week there will be voting in each category. Either way, go check out all of the amazing quilts that have been entered so far. 

Dare to Dresden





Dare to Dresden


My Dresden in the Dare to Dresden blog hop (www.thetiltedquilt.blogspot.com)


If you're here visiting from the Festival - welcome!! I would love for you to come back soon!


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Love the quilt! I can see why you fell in love with it and I wish you luck on the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the fussy cut scissors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt is brilliant! It's so graphic and fun - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent fussy cutting!!! And perfect quilting!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS