April 26, 2013

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

I can't even remember the last time I had a Friday Finish.  I guess that's what happens when you are stuck at home all week with a little one who is sick.  

I'm finally putting this quilt to rest - it's all set to go to a sweet little girl due to arrive in late June along with the Dr. Seuss classic book.

Here are the details:
Fabric: Oh, The Places You Will Go! Fat Quarter Bundle 
purchased from Fat Quarter Shop - coordinating back and binding.
Pattern: adapted from Rachel Griffith's Pinwheel Sampler










Linking up to the Plum and June: Let's Get Acquainted Monday - go check out their guest host this week - Gemini Stitches.  Thanks for stopping in!


Plum and June
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. OH! Its Wonderful!! What a special gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out perfect Stacey, so cute, I hope you little one feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the quilt, Stacey! Hope your sick kiddo is feeling better.

    Thanks for linking up to finish it up Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cool! I have a Lorax panel and fat quarters to use, I must get busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you mixed the blocks in with the panel! Thanks so much for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Finally something about android phones.

    My weblog :: Openbox S9 Hd Pvr Fta Satellite Receiver

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Everybody,

    Below are the most recommended BTC exchanges (BTC for Currency):
    Coinbase: $1 min. transaction
    CoinMama

    Get free Bitcoins with the best Bitcoin faucet rotator:
    BEST Faucet Rotator

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS