April 22, 2013

Mosaic Inspiration

I've needed a little inspiration and this contest at Stitched in Color might be just the kick I need.  Lark Cottons is hosting a contest where you create a mosaic from their available fabrics. This is what I've come up with. 
Sweet Contrary

Pin It

Next year, I want to enter a quilt in our local quilt show. I've been working on color palettes and for some reason navy blue keeps coming back to me.  Also, I'm a sucker for all things orange as well and there are so many fabulous oranges out there.  I am also fascinated by the low volume prints out there and wanted to mix bold blues and oranges with the low volume subtle prints available as well.

I've posted my mosaic - the winner will win a FQ bundle of their own mosaic - isn't that exciting.  The voting starts on April 30th so I will let you know when you can vote for my creation - I hope you like it as much as I do!

2 comments:

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS