April 16, 2013

Get Your Hex On! ~ an available slot!


Some of you may be new to my blog, so I wanted to introduce you to my fun little project I've been working on this year ~ I started an online bee called Get Your Hex On!! It's a fun venue for hexie lovers, like me (and you) to get together and create some fabulous projects.
Get Your Hex On

We have three "hives" of 12 going now.  I've had one of the bees drop out due to work commitments (don't I know how that feels!) and so we have one slot open - this hive just started so you can slide right in.

All of the detail you need can be found on our Flickr page.

If you are interested, please email me at {thetiltedquilt at gmail dot com}.  This slot will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.  Any additional interested folks will be placed on a waiting list in case we have other slots open. You must have a Flickr account

Here's a preview of what we've been working on - this has been so much fun :)




February Hexagon Hearts so far!

Get your Hex On - March Block for Mara

March blocks for Judy

hexie block 001

2 comments:

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS