March 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday - Jumping On Board with Marcelle Medallion

If you are looking for the meet: my Machine linky party, click here.

Have you seen the Marcelle Medallion quilts popping up on Instagram with the hashtag #marcellemedallion? I'm fascinated and will be joining the latest Instagram Quilt-A-Long soon because I just ordered my book (Liberty Love by Alexia Abegg)!! If you're not on Instagram, here's a sampling of what some amazingly talented quilters are working on:

  
(photos embedded from Instagram via Snapwidget)

Truly, I need another project like I need a hole in the head, but when inspiration calls, you must answer! 

After I get my pattern book, I'll be posting on Instagram with the hashtag #marcellemedallion.  Does anyone want to join me?

3 comments:

  1. Those pics are lovely Stacey and I would like to join you but sadly I need to focus on a few more finishes before I commit to something new. I look forward to seeing what you come up with however!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wasted a few hours just looking on istragram at them *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, after looking at the photo stream I think I need to make this quilt

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS