March 10, 2013

meet: My Machine! blog hop - March 17 - 22

The Tilted Quilt

I am super excited to be hosting my first ever blog hop with Erin from Sew at Home Mummy next week!  Erin and I gathered together an excellent group of quilters/sewers who are going to tell YOU all about their machine, their likes/dislikes, can't-live-without features and maybe a glimpse into their sewing space.  We know you have been wondering, and now you are going to find out all of the details about what machines quilters like you are using and why.  Here is the schedule starting on March 17th. 




We're also going to host a WEEK-LONG linky party right here at The Tilted Quilt so you can join in the fun and tell everyone about your machine.  

So, grab a button below and check back with me or Erin next Sunday - whether you are in the market for a new machine (but really, aren't we always looking??) or just wanting to drool a little about the machines your friends are using, this is a can't miss blog hop for you!


The Tilted Quilt





I'm linking up this post with Plum and June's weekly link up (hosted by Nancy this week) as well - hoping some of you hop over next week!


Plum and June

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I sew on a Bernina 550qe so this will be fun to read about the other machines available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun and informational hop. Thanks for sharing and linking up with the Monday Link-Up ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS