February 7, 2013

Lots of Fun in Store Next Week...

Next week, I am participating in two very fun bloggy events on Tuesday, February 12th.  First, I will be guest hosting Tips & Tricks Tuesday for Erin at Sew at Home Mummy.  It is a linky party (my first) and I would love for all of you to link up with me on that day with a recent post that includes a helpful sewing, quilting or blog tip.  Erin has some amazingly helpful posts (many of which have improved my blog). My tips will be focusing on paper piecing!


Sew at Home Mummy


Secondly, I had so much fun in my first Sew We Quilt blog hop with Mdm Samm that I have decided to jump in for Round #2.  The hop this month is very appropriately themed Hugs & Kisses and I will be sharing two fun little projects with you on that date.  There is also going to be a great giveaway as well, so mark your calendars!


Whew, I'm already tired just thinking about it ~ I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, I will be sewing and blogging away getting ready for next week!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to paper piecing tips and tricks. I joined a paper piecing qal and I have yet to get started with my blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Stacey ... I wandered in from Erin's blog and am a new follower. Looking forward to the Tips and Tricks and your Hugs and Kisses. My H&K blog hop post goes up at midnight tonight. Sew much fun ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacey! I was trying to leave you a comment on your super cool Lucky Stars block that you linked up at BOMs Away - but for some reason I cannot get into my Flickr account. Erg! Anyway, I just love your block. :D

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS