February 1, 2013

Get Your Hex On - Hive 2?

***UPDATE - as of 2/7/2013 we are now FULL - if you are still interested, please fill out the form below and if we get enough interest, I'll be happy to start a THIRD HIVE****

Lots of new fabulous blog followers have found The Tilted Quilt this week and I am so happy you are here!  You may not know that I am newly obsessed with hexies.  So much so that I just started a virtual bee for hexie lovers.  We come together on our Flickr page and our blocks focus on, you guessed it, hexies!! We just got started - February is our first month and I've challenged my hive mates with a heart shaped hexie block!   Please visit our Flickr page for the details of the bee.

When I started the process, I said that if there was enough interest for a second group of 12, I'd start one up.  So far, I've got about 4 people who have signed up through my survey.  Here is the form, if you are interested, please fill this out and I'll contact you when we reach 12 hive-mates for the group. 




Please feel free to share this fun opportunity on your blog - the more the merrier!! You can grab our button below - come hex with us, won't you?


Get Your Hex On

5 comments:

  1. I'm already in an EPP bee and love its slow pace. I shall watch how you get on with the hexies and well done on having a second hive in the making. I hope you get lots of takers - well 12 anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posted on my blog. You'll get enough, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I'm new to hexies... I've done one project.. but I'd love to have the challenge to make more.. So I've sent in your sign up form. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be included if there is enough interest for a third hive. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS