January 12, 2013

iPad Case - Done!


Just a quick post to show this gift for a friend's birthday.  Finished just under the wire as we are headed out with them for dinner tonight!!

I used the tutorial from Fresh Lemons Quilts - and it was great. There are step-by-step instructions, which I really needed because purses/bags/totes are just so confusing to me in general since you construct them inside out.   My brain always hurts when I try to think about it, so I'm glad I didn't have to  - Faith did all of the work for me :)
iPad case from Fresh Lemons tutorial - not bad for a first attempt!
iPad case from Fresh Lemons tutorial - not bad for a first attempt!

This is a great go-to present that can be made in under 2 hours, from cutting to construction.  I will be making another one for my mom's birthday next week!

3 comments:

  1. It's absolutely beautiful, and I love that line of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks great, the fabric is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you,
    The information you shared is very informative.

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS