January 26, 2013

A Friday {Night} Finish

I finally finished my Twister quilt last night and I am really loving the way this one came out.  These colors are a little outside of my normal wheelhouse, but they came together so great in this pattern.  I blogged about the Twister tool here and here - it's a pretty handy little template that takes a layer cake and makes it into this!  Super easy, but looks really difficult.
IMG_8283.jpg

IMG_8291.jpg
IMG_8302.jpg


As this one didn't have an intended recipient, it's going over to my ETSY shop to see if it can pay for my next fabric purchase - fingers crossed!

I'm happy to report that this was one of the projects in Q1 of the 2013 Finish Along - woo hoo! I have bunches left to do this quarter, but it's nice to put one up there on the board.


she can quilt


Happy Saturday to you all - make sure to visit here Monday for my stop on the Dare to Dresden blog hop - there will be a GIVEAWAY :)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish! That's a lovely line of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on flickr and loved it so thought I would pop over and take a proper look! It's a lovely finish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! A layer cake, hey? I'm intrigued!
    Oh, I'll be here Monday, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty layout makes the most of the same block. congrats on the FAL

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS