January 6, 2013

2013 Finish-A-Long


she can quilt

OK, I'm all for a little dose of accountability for the beginning of 2013, so I'm going to join up with the 2013 Finish-A-Long for the first quarter.  Here's my list:

(1) Cartwheels - currently pieced and sandwiched - needs to be quilted

Untitled

(2) Twister - currently pieced sandwiched and about 1/4 quilted

Untitled
(3) A Very Hexie Christmas - pieced front and back, going to long-armer this week, then I will bind

A Very Hexie Christmas

(4) iPad case for E's birthday - have pattern and fabric, starting this week

(5) Russian Rubix in Red (lap size) - awaiting fabric delivery - no progress, target completion for Valentine's Day!

(6) Baby Quilt for S - haven't started yet!

OK - that's my list for the next three months. Ready...set....quilt!



11 comments:

  1. I sure like that Christmas quilt, thank you for joining the FAL and good luck on the finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cartwheel quilt is really a cute pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so gorgeous good luck with getting them completed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilts - especially Twister :-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those Twister quilts! Your hexie is cool, haven't seen one done that way, really like that design. Good luck in the quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that twister quilt. The blue is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love your christmas quilt. It incorporates everything I love, strings and hexis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super pretty projects. I especially like cartwheel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful projects. Good luck in completing everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely things - the cartwheel blck is on my 'to do' list and your version is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great start to finishing! ;^)

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS