December 29, 2012

Wrappin' Up the Hustle


Kelsey Sews



OK, time to see just how much of the list I've completed.  Let's survey the damage results.




(2) Red, White and Blue donation quilt - DONE but didn't snap a picture before it headed out the door :(  rookie mistake, I know!

(3) Flurry Christmas Star  DONE (and sold on Etsy)Flurry Christmas Star


(4) Gypsy - no progress - I lost some inspiration on this and put it aside.  

(5) Tipsy Quilt Kit - I decided to repurpose these fabrics in my stash. The end result was going to be very similar to the Twister quilt below and while I really loved the fabrics, I thought they would be happier going to another quilty home in the future.  So, I call this project DONE!

(6) The Twister pattern using Sassy by Sandy Gervais - I finished the top on this and blogged about the fun Twister tool here.  I'm about 1/2 finished with quilting the top, should finish her soon. She'll go on Etsy and find a new home in 2013.
Twister Top 

(7) Salt Air Baby Quilt - I decided to put some of my hexie makin' skills to use here and made about 50 hexagons to appliqué on to this quilt.  So, some progress made. About 1/3 of the way done on this one.

(8) Granny Square Baby Quilt - the blocks are done but need to be assembled and then quilted. This will be donated to Baby Bundles this year!

(9) Reindeer Wall Hanging - no progress, maybe Christmas 2013 :(

(10)  Bee In My Bonnet Row Along - couldn't kick start this into gear.

(11) Flea Market Fancy - sadly no progress either - but it is still calling to me.




(12) And finally, my beloved Hexa Go-Go Christmas Quilt - here is the top, finished on December 24th!!  I cannot wait to quilt this one, but to be very honest, I think I'm at the point where I need to step away from the quilt for a week or two before I do so.  It was a labor of love, for sure!

A Very Hexie Christmas



IMG_8029.jpg

So, there we are fellow Hustlers! How did you all do, I can't wait to visit your blogs and find out! All my best for a happy, healthy 2013 to all of you.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that flurry quilt is gorgeous! I have a couple of flurry charm packs, can't wait to make something with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that hexagogo. interesting, different and downright cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a list and it looks like you got a lot done: congrats on a great hustle! Love your hexagogo quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Love the Flurry Christmas Star.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your completed projects. Love the Christmas Star!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some great finishes! Love your Christmas hexie quilt! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Christmas Star - I can believe it sold. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Christmas Star quilt is so pretty! I received the twister tool for Christmas and I can't wait to give it a try, that is after I cross the last few things on my list (haha).

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS