December 29, 2012

2012 in the Rearview Mirror

Here is a list of all of my finished projects for 2012 (with the exception of the last two at the bottom right, which are completed tops, waiting to be quilted).  When I look at it on the whole, I'd say 2012 was pretty productive from a quilting perspective, given that I also work full time and have to wrestle a 4-year-old and a 6-year-old each day!  I've tried to challenge myself with new techniques in 2012 and also opened a little Etsy store to sell quilts that didn't have a home in mind, hoping to finance my next trip to the fabric store.  I've been lucky enough to sell a few quilts and I really appreciate the chance to share my quilting with others.





So, what's on the horizon for 2013? I've got one online bee (Color Bee Shocked), one online Block-of-the-Month (Lucky Stars BOM) that I am pretty excited about, and lots of unfinished projects from 2012 still waiting in the wings.   I am very active in my local quilt Guild and will continue to do that to spread the word to young women about how awesome quilting can be as a hobby. 

Happy New Year Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Your year end collage looks great!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything in your mosaic looks fantastic! I really like that ship quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful projects. I love the little sailboat quilt. So cute! : )

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS