November 11, 2012

100 Day Hustle - Half Way Link Up

Kelsey Sews



Here we are at the halfway point of the 100 Day Hustle.  It's been a very busy fall for me and I haven't quite accomplished everything I'd hoped I would have done but, I'm going to forge ahead through the end of the year.  I'm going to have to focus a future post on #12, as it has taken up a lot of my time and I think it will be a real stunner when it's done.  But for now, here is where I stand on my list!













(2) Red, White and Blue donation quilt - DONE!
(3) Flurry Christmas Star  DONE!Flurry Christmas Star


(4) Gypsy - no progress - I lost some inspiration on this and put it aside
(5) Tipsy Quilt Kit - no progress :(
(6) The Twister pattern using Sassy by Sandy Gervais - I finished the top on this and blogged about the fun Twister tool here.
Twister Top

(7) Salt Air Baby Quilt - no progress :(
(8) Granny Square Baby Quilt - no progress :(
(9) Reindeer Wall Hanging - no progress :(
(10) I still really want to do the Bee In My Bonnet Row Along - they are only on Row 5 and I guess I could technically still have time to catch up if I can get myself organized.
(11) Flea Market Fancy - sadly no progress either - but it is still calling to me.





(12) Hexagons - I have spent A LOT of time making hexagons for a quilt in Hexa Go-Go and I have made a lot of progress.  In fact, I finished the 112 hexagons and made them into 16 rosettes.   Next is the string pieced blocks and then it should come together.

Here's a sneak peek of the blocks - I cannot wait to see how this looks when finished!


2 comments:

  1. That Christmas star is so pretty! The twister quilt is really fun, too! I have the tool and hope to get to play with it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Flurry Star!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS