September 27, 2012

To Bee or Not to Bee

I've been debating for a while whether to join a bee through the Austin Area Guild or not, and so far, nothing has worked out for a monthly get together. So, I was really excited when I came across an online bee starting up that was still accepting new members.  SO, I'm very thrilled to have joined Color Bee Shocked!

All of the details are still bee-ing worked out but I will post blocks here and I'm hoping my fellow hive-mates will join my blog as we bee-along this year.  So FUN!

The group has a Flick page which can be found here.  I think the group may still have two openings, so if anyone is interested in joining an online bee - check it out soon!



2 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited you joined the bee!! It's my first one and I'm thrilled! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - looking forward to getting started soon!

      Delete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS