September 24, 2012

Keep Calm and Hustle On!

Finally, I'm starting to see some progress in my project list. Now would be a great time to figure out where I've been, where I am and where I'm going!

I ran across the 100 Day Hustle at Kelsey Sews and this might just be the kick in the pants I need to finish out 2012 with a bang!


Kelsey Sews

So, here's the list...

Finished this week (Woohoo!):

(1) Scrappy Happy Pinwheels - DONE!


(2) Red, White and Blue donation quilt - ready to deliver back to my Guild at the next meeting (only a few months past when I, ahem, promised it)



W.I.P
(3) Flurry Christmas Star - pieced, sandwiched and basted - now just needs to be quilted.

(4) Gypsy - about 1/2 way done with piecing - not really sure where I'm going with this - it was a Riley Blake 1/2 jelly roll and I just love the colors. I bought the eggplant/deep purple to widen it but I haven't fully committed to the future of this one.





Need to Start (not sure about the order)

(5) Tipsy Quilt Kit
(6) The Twister pattern using Sassy by Sandy Gervais
(7) Salt Air Baby Quilt
(8) Granny Square Baby Quilt
(9) Reindeer Wall Hanging (purchased 1 year ago at Houston Quilt Festival - yikes, I haven't even taken it out of the bag yet. For shame!)
(10) I really want to do the Bee In My Bonnet Row Along - they are only on Row 3 and I still have time to catch up if I can get myself organized. I love the first three rows and love that it is scrappy.
(11) I must find something to do with this Flea Market Fancy - it is calling to me!

(12) Just bought Hexa Go-Go today - I very intrigued by English Paper Piecing and I'm dying to try it - the projects in this book are gorgeous but I have to admit I'm a little intimidated.




OK, so there she is - sew much to do and sew little time!

I'm also linking up to Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday for an extra shot of inspiration this week!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced





18 comments:

  1. Just joined the 100 day Hustle as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some great projects on your list! And you already have one done - you rock! Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Kelsey - thanks for hosting us all. Let's hope that inspiration (and maybe even a little caffeine) will keep us going through the New Year!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Nicole - we will definitely have to keep each other on track!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flurry Christmas Star is lovely :) I haven't been brave enough yet to actually list all the things I would like to (realistically) achieve! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! Don't be afraid - get out there and OWN it ;)

      Delete
  5. Does anyone know why my picture has suddenly changed into a no entry symbol? I can't work it out :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure - I am not as technologically advanced as some...

      Delete
  6. All your projects are so nice! I bet you can find something in the Hexa Go Go book to use your FMF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on some finishes!

    Don't be at all intimidated by EPP. I recently tried it for the first time and was surprised by how easy it was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement and thanks for checking out the blog!

      Delete
  8. Love the Flurry star. I'm also doing the 100 Day Hustle. It's a great idea and hopefully will keep me on track.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list!! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the FMF fabric...I have some calling my name too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Flurry star!! I'm such a fan of that line!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your flurry christmas quilt is gorgeous, I love the embroidery. I ordered Hexagogo the other day, it arrives tomorrow, I already know what I am making from it already, the Union Jack quilt, and after that the stars and stripe quilt, It might take me a few years!

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS