I ran across the 100 Day Hustle at Kelsey Sews and this might just be the kick in the pants I need to finish out 2012 with a bang!
So, here's the list...
Finished this week (Woohoo!):
(1) Scrappy Happy Pinwheels - DONE!
(2) Red, White and Blue donation quilt - ready to deliver back to my Guild at the next meeting (only a few months past when I, ahem, promised it)
(3) Flurry Christmas Star - pieced, sandwiched and basted - now just needs to be quilted.
(4) Gypsy - about 1/2 way done with piecing - not really sure where I'm going with this - it was a Riley Blake 1/2 jelly roll and I just love the colors. I bought the eggplant/deep purple to widen it but I haven't fully committed to the future of this one.
Need to Start (not sure about the order)
(5) Tipsy Quilt Kit
(6) The Twister pattern using Sassy by Sandy Gervais
(7) Salt Air Baby Quilt
(8) Granny Square Baby Quilt
(9) Reindeer Wall Hanging (purchased 1 year ago at Houston Quilt Festival - yikes, I haven't even taken it out of the bag yet. For shame!)
(10) I really want to do the Bee In My Bonnet Row Along - they are only on Row 3 and I still have time to catch up if I can get myself organized. I love the first three rows and love that it is scrappy.
(11) I must find something to do with this Flea Market Fancy - it is calling to me!
(12) Just bought Hexa Go-Go today - I very intrigued by English Paper Piecing and I'm dying to try it - the projects in this book are gorgeous but I have to admit I'm a little intimidated.
OK, so there she is - sew much to do and sew little time!
I'm also linking up to Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday for an extra shot of inspiration this week!