July 23, 2012

My First Online Swap

I'm so excited to participate in my first online quilting swap. Thanks to Manda at Manda Made Quilts for hosting a Christmas Charm Square Swap.  I've been looking to participate in either an online block swap or fabric swap and I ran into this on one of my blog stops.



I just mailed her my 2 yards of 5" squares and in a few short weeks, I will receive back 112 unique Christmas themed squares.  Whatever will I do with them? I'm thinking I will make a tree skirt and  least a couple of stockings and possibly some placemats or... the possibilities are endless!

Manda has created a Flickr group so people can show off their fabric choices.  I so hope that one day I have enough fabulous quilters following my blog that I can do something this fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS