I finished my quilt for little Charlotte! How much do I love this quilt - let me see...
(1) The colors are so fun and bright and hoo doesn't love owls?
(2) Even though it was based on a pattern, I rearranged the blocks and made it into a completely unique creation. It's a big one - big enough for a double size bed.
(3) The mitered binding worked out really well and shows off the color contrasts perfectly.
(4) I long-armed it myself at the Cotton Cupboard in Lakeway so I got to play with some new quilting designs.
(5) It looks nice and square - lays down flat, no wonky edges :)
I love love love it! I can't wait to deliver it to her for her first big girl bed. Quilting rocks!