May 1, 2012

"Hoo" Loves This Quilt?

I finished my quilt for little Charlotte!  How much do I love this quilt - let me see...
(1)  The colors are so fun and bright and hoo doesn't love owls?

(2) Even though it was based on a pattern, I rearranged the blocks and made it into a completely unique creation.  It's a big one - big enough for a double size bed. 



(3) The mitered binding worked out really well and shows off the color contrasts perfectly.


 (4) I long-armed it myself at the Cotton Cupboard in Lakeway so I got to play with some new quilting designs.

 (5) It looks nice and square - lays down flat, no wonky edges :)

I love love love it!  I can't wait to deliver it to her for her first big girl bed.  Quilting rocks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS