April 22, 2012

My Joshie Lies Over the Ocean

Well, who can resist a good fabric sale?  For a really long time I've been looking for a great quilt for Josh.  As the second child (particular a second son), Josh rarely gets something new, just for him.  Will has several of what I call "napping quilts" - time for Josh to have his own as well!  When I saw this pattern and kit a while back, I immediately thought of him.



Pattern: Row, Row, Row Your Boat by Jocelyn Lai for Its Sew Emma
Fabric: Anchors Away by Dear Stella

The extra bonus was that I was able to score the kit and backing for 50% off a few weeks ago on Fat Quarter Shop.

The only problem is that Josh, age 3, asks me everyday if his quilt is done. I haven't even started it yet.  He's made it perfectly clear, in the way only a 3 year old can do, that no other sewing by me will be acceptable until his quilt is done.  So, I guess I need to rearrange my project list.

I'm finishing up my quilt for Charlotte and this is next on the agenda.  Anchors Away!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS