February 28, 2012

Stacey's photostream

Sports Quilt DetailSports Quilt TopSports Quilt Detail 2Clayton's Sports QuiltNot a quilt, but a folded fabric ornament.  No sewing needed, just cut up fabric,  an iron and lots of pins.  Had a blast with my new quilting friends.folded fabric ornament
IMG_1884IMG_1889Tawny Scrawny Lion Baby QuiltTawny Scrawny DetailMy "Vera Bradley"Baby Quilt
Quilt for Gigi BrownDr. Seuss Napping Quilt"Buggy Sue" Baby QuilIMG_7846I'm very proud of my piping and my binding. What a nice corner!Prairie points instead of stars - fun!  Looks hard but it's really not - isn't that always the goal?
Whimsy Christmas QuiltIMG_7258The Man QuiltIMG_8661"Cupid" for NanaIMG_3984

Check out my recent projects and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS